31 January 2012

Lucky Voice Karaoke and Me!

So I organised a surprise birthday package for a dear friend at Lucky Voice. Lucky Voice is a bar that does karaoke but what makes them special is that you get to sing your heart out to your friends or family whoever you bring along as you get your own private booth. For all the singers who can't actually sing this is ideal instead of other human beings having to endure my terrible voice in the actual bar!

As you can see I was snapped with my tambourine! I sung my heart out till I lost my voice. This karaoke bar has songs from all different genre's I was shocked to see some tunes on there!
They also have props! Wigs, blow up guitars and cowboy hats what more can you ask for?

I always get in the groove of things lol! I apologise for the quality of the shots..my camera girl was drunk! She was waving the phone around..good times! :)
Please click here and check out the Lucky Voice website and find a bar near you! Definitely an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment