26 May 2012

Just Me.

So my close friend Monique Lewis she got a blog too (www.areyoufabulous.blogspot.com) got me these Air Max 1's for m birthday, they are my favourite style of sneakers. I wanted to make mine feel special so I jazzed them up wit a few gold spikes. I tend to customise my clothes and my footwear depending on my free time. But why not try and customise some of your footwear its rewarding knowing you put time and effort! I get a lot of people coming up to me and asking me where I got my sneakers from.

Had a day of styling for a magazine. Came across this snapback! They will do well Jelly and Cream Snapback..groovy!
So of course I got a lot of stares this day but I call the stares "trend-setter" stares. Socks and wedges why not? Love my background did many shoots here.



No comments:

Post a Comment