29 June 2012

'BOY LONDON' Event.


Me and the owner Johnson and a few staff from the Pause Magazine crew went to the 'Boy London' event. You make have seen the label being worn by Rihanna and Jessie J. You can find the garments as a concession in Selfridges.


 I love black on gold. The gold bracelets are a thumbs up, just wanted to show you men out there that accessories can also be worn by men. These hands belong to Neco he is part of LALondon. He came across as rude and snobby, I mean ok, you have on a snake print blazer which I found dope but are you serious? At the end of the day that behavior is not cute and he expected me to already know who he was and I NEVER heard about his brand until that day. Message to people if you do not want your picture taken a simple 'no thank you' politeness goes a long way. We was at a party filled with creative beings I could have been any one! Kind of sad really that some one's ego makes them get ahead of themselves when they are not even at the top yet! 

Seen a few MCM bags but love this colour! 

Colour matches clutch. He is very on trend with the studs! 
Gimme Gimme Gimme! Didn't even get his name, music was way too loud but he is a writer for a magazine back in Hong Kong.

Love the suit and the spotty silk scarf!


This guy had the 'Frapbois x New Balance' sneakers! Trill! I really need these in my size tho! Size 4, anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment