29 June 2012

Hackney Weekender.


I am so proud of my hometown Hackney! This festival was split into two days and I went on Sunday! Headline act was Rihanna she gave a good performance and Jay Z was dope as usual. I really really enjoyed Wretch 32's performance his band was amazing, you could see the passion as they played. I saw most acts and had an overall brilliant day. I could hardly feel my feet from all the dancing! Good times!

Got there early when I was still clean! So a lot of people where staring at me. Erm it's only a tutu, what would they do if they saw me on my crazy day! lol

Me and a long time friend who is also a one of the designer's of the brand 'House of Hoxshore'.

We had our lil moshpit going on!

Taking a minute break before I went to see Wretch 32 :)

Look at the state of my Dr Marten's look at my pretty lil bows I added to them..unrecognisable hahahaa! Aaahh Well I had a blast!

Although I was having fun my eyes are always open to spot stylish men. Found a few. I really liked the jacket on the right.

The Urban look. They are actually a band! They were so polite great bunch of lads!

Love the pocket on that denim shirt, he liked my glasses so he borrowed them for this pic lol.

They had me dancing to Jessie J to go up on the weekender website! Who remembers that guy on the left from 'Kerrching'? 


No comments:

Post a Comment