13 July 2012

Just Me.

All the way from London but I support Jets.

I ended up in hospital on Sunday, with stomach pains so we had a bit of a scare. Turns out I was just really run down trying to do loads of photo shoots and attend every event and be jumping on crazy projects for different people. I just want to b everywhere and do everything but I can't. I rested up that day.

So I done my hair yesterday after only having the blonde in for a week. Love the colour at the end. O and my mummy did my hair! #WONDERWOMAN!

Off out to 'The Nest' in Dalston, love that it is so close by!

Outside 'The Nest' I look sober here but I really wasn't. Me and my wild dressing, My friend Vanessa (in the picture)said dress casual, She and I both know I don't know what that means! lool

No comments:

Post a Comment