7 July 2012

Tinie Tempah's #BlazerHunt After Party.

These are the UK rapper's Tinie Tempah x Nike Blazer 'Disturbing London' Sneakers. These are special edition sneakers which are not available in stores and only 60 were made! 10 pairs were available in six different locations. Fans were sent on a scavenger hunt with clues of the locations tweeted by Tinie Tempah and Nike UK on twitter. The design is red suede upper with white leather swoosh and a tan leather tongue. Disturbing London branding appears on the tongue, heel and interior. I never managed to get a pair because I didn't know there was a password requested as I was styling at a shoot had no time to check on twitter, but the rest of the team from Pause Magazine managed to get a pair. I got an invite to the after party though so all was not lost! Ha!

Lil bit of the Pause Magazine team. On my left the owner of Pause: Johnson, on my right marketing assistand Dane. 

Me and the man himself Tinie Tempah. He was so polite I love celeb's who are humble, goes a long way trust me. 

Ok...Back in the days when G Frsh was on the come up I had a mini crush I loved his voice, when I saw him   I was like "Your my guy I use to love you off" he was just laughing he was so sweet. Cool guy, he really liked my denim jacket. ( I am wearing jacket customed made by 'It's Now Or Never Ltd', chiffon midi by Topshop, Bag by Prada, Heels by Jeffrey Campbell)

These JC's are just as fierce as me! My mum did it once again, she came in one day and was like I saw these and I just had to buy for you I know your going to love them...opened the box and these beauties were just there! Catwalk time. My mum is the only person that can shop for me. #BOSS

Cheesy! Lol!! Loves it.

He stays fresh!

I don't know if anyone who visits my blog saw Wretch 32's performance at the Hackney Weekender! He was one of the best on that day. UK rapper Wretch 32 was also at this after party I had to tell him his performance was dope, he came off so shy to me which was cute. He is definitely under rated when he blows its going to be in a big way, thought he deserved to be on the main stage at Hackney Weekender my neck was hurting watching him.


No comments:

Post a Comment