23 February 2012

Kendrick Lamar's Interlude on the Drake's Take Care Album

This is Kendrick Lamar, If you don't know about him I suggest you go and find out. I have a passion for good music the love for it is close behind me and my career as a menswear stylist.
Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper/songwriter I've known of him since his mix tape 2010.
I am SO addicted to the interlude he did on Drake's Take Care album. "Buried Alive", If you listen to the words, the flow just clear cut and so cool. This interlude sort of brings me into space. It is on repeat on my daily errands whilst out and whilst blogging. Such a shame it is so short. I love Kendrick's voice, felt it gave me a Andre 3000 feel.
I have given you guys the link to one of my favourite tracks on my playlist click here to check out "Buried Alive".

1 comment:

  1. Kendrick Lamar is the shit and has changed my view on what music really is!
    -Dylan Paulson

    ReplyDelete