23 February 2012

London Fashion Week *Day 6*

Serdar Uzuntas one of the best menswear designer in my eyes. I loved all of his collection this year. The fitted blazers, loose fitted trousers, just sleek. Not only was Serdar a lovely humble gentleman to meet he is very passionate about what he does. This collection is called 'Champion' as you can see the trophy necklaces and the blocks which they are standing on gives the competition effect. The dude on block number 2 was my favourite look out of the three men.
Sorry for the poor qualities of the pictures I have been posting up, my camera is on its way, please bare with me. I am a stylist who has now turned into a full time blogger. This jacket was also from Serdar collection.

This AW 12/13 'hound dog' collection is by designer Kit Neale. This was amazing to view, the models wear dressed in garments covered with images of vegetables. Also what was different about this presentation the models were all singing the famous 'hound dog' track. "You aint nothing but a hound dog", they all seemed to be having fun a different outlook on presentations as a whole as models are normally stood as a mannequin.

Now this is what I am talking about! Love these shirts by designer LF Markey. The cool prints from the zig zag to spotty shirts it is all going on. They were many collections in the Installation room at London Fashion Week but I must admit these were the first to get my attention.




As you can see I just couldn't help but to upload more than one picture from designer T.Lipop!
The one thing about this collection was the bags. I so wanted to take that fur backpack home with me. Just so on point, the white with the gold studs, just slick. I loved the tailored neck lining of the jackets and blazers. This is definitely for the stylish, stepping outdoors in the red jacket should make any man feel good about themselves. The simplicity but sophisticated look on the garments just makes them all winners.



1 comment: