13 February 2012

Valentines Day?

Ouch! There goes my heart! loool. As for tomorrow I shall be treating myself to a new pair of wedges! Single and proud...
But for all you loved up couples out there I can give a suggestion on where to dine :)
I tried Miso a Japanese/Chinese restaurant, they serve most things that you would find on a Japanese/Chinese menu but the difference is that it is served fresh and with the biggest smile!
These were my chicken dumplings! They were to die for! What I also liked is that the soya sauce and chilli in it! Yum!!

This was my main, Prawns served in garlic and ginger sauce. They tweaked the meal a little because I am a fussy eater, excellent customer service and it turned out to be lush!
Both dishes came up to £15.. not bad! As a couple if your strapped for cash but looking to dine I suggest you pop into your nearest Miso Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment