19 February 2012

London Fashion Week *Day 2*

One of my favourite new designers Nova Chiu look at the array of colours! Yum.
They do a few garments for men this shirt was my favourite of the few! Gorgeous, just beautiful.

Just look at the detail on the colour! Just amazing and all these colours come together so beautifully.

You would say you dress stylish? You travel around town on your bike? Keep you and your bike on trend!
This bag is designed by Christina Hamilton.
This bag is so sophisticated. Reminds me of Mulberry also.

This jacket designed by Jayne Pierson. Her presentation was the best I have been to so far, enjoyed every minute of it! Super cool! I love this jacket I know it womens wear but it can also be worn by a guy I feel. I would certainly use it for my portfolio! It has an amazing feel to it also!


Me and Pandemonia the blow up life size 7ft doll! She was lovely we exchanged a few words whilst sitting front row for the Bernard Chandrad show.

Wore my leopard print undergrounds yesterday chose comfort!
Do I look tired?? I sure was!

No comments:

Post a Comment