18 February 2012

London Fashion Week *Day 1*

Yesterday I wanted to start of with a tailored look to the start of the week.


So I had on tweed trousers fitted round the ankle and one of my favourite wedges, the back is cut out and the back bit is held together by a zip! Chose comfort as I'll be up and down all day!
Look at these! Guess I don't need to wear my eyelashes anymore this clever designer had my frame of mind! 
These are by Stephen Jones Millinery.

Now this gold skull is actually a handbag! How cool!

Thank God for the designer Palmer Harding. He designs shirts but not any old shirts, I feel the same most shirts get forgotten about or covered with a blazer but these shirts have justified themselves as to why they can be worn solo. They come with little details and special designs. I really fell in love with some pieces hopefully I get to work with them got a great concept!

Loved these ankle boots! You lucky men with your big feet!

Alexander Wang, Yes I know, I know they are ladies glasses but I'm sure some of you guys with a small petite face can get away with sporting these beauties! I couldn't resist the leopard printed ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment